About Typhoon

As you know currently, Typhoon 19 is heading to Japan.
I totally understand your feeling, and we will make a final announcement for event availability on Oct. 11th (Fri) 20:00 via Facebook page ( and Peatix mail account.Also no matter what’s weather condition , we do not open the gate before Oct. 12th 9am.

Some of burning japan members are already into the venue and start building temple, so we try to hold the event as much as possible.
However, meanwhile we don’t hope any worst case scenario, so it would be great if you support our situation.

Let’s hope that weather gets recover and will have Burning Japan 2019!